Terms and conditions for classes
There may be occasions when unforeseen circumstances force me to cancel a class. Under such circumstances, I will endeavor to transfer you to an equivalent date of your choice. If this is not possible, or you choose not to accept a transfer, then we will offer you a full refund for the cost of your course.
I will not be able to offer compensation for transport or accommodation booked in association with your class and I recommend that you seek insurance to cover this situation. I also reserve the right to change a class, should this be necessary, but we will keep you fully informed and you will have the same options available to you as if it were a cancellation.
Refunds and Transfers
Once you have placed your booking for a class, I am unable to offer a refund should you then choose to cancel your place. All payments are nonrefundable, even if you are a no show for class.
Reservation of Class Place
Full payment is required at the time of booking. Payments are made through Square which link to the reservation link on the event page. You will receive an email from us to confirm your payment, your place and details of the course. You should receive an immediate email at the time of booking. If you do not receive this email, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
Most classes will have a maximum of 6-8 people to occasionally work in pairs. If there is an odd number of students, I will personally work side by side with you. Classes will also be offered to kids 7-9 and 10-15.
Terms and conditions when ordering with Mainely Cupcakes
- Your initial deposit reserves your event date and is non-refundable.
- We must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
- The date of your final payment is the final date for any changes of size, style, or flavors of the cupcakes or cake. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
- Delivery and setup fee will be additional.
- We are not responsible for any damage to the cupcakes/cakes after setup is complete. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the cakes. Cupcakes/Cakes will require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 73 degrees or below.
- If flowers are provided by an outside source, please be advised that fresh flowers are not food product and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants. A written consent from vendors is advisable regarding the condition of the floral arrangements.
- If you or your representative elects to pick up and set up the cupcakes/cakes, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cakes once they leave Mainely Cupcakes’ possession.
- On occasion we will photograph our cupcakes/cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
- Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
- If any non-edible items are requested for your cupcakes/cakes, it is your responsibility to remove them before the cupcakes/cakes are consumed.
- The colors blue, purple or any shade of these colors cannot and will not be guaranteed. These colors are very unstable and tend to fade and/or bleed into surrounding colors of frosting/fondant.
- In the case of an unavoidable situation, such as a car accident or poor road conditions during delivery the Cake Decorator cannot be held for more than the cost of the above ordered cupcakes.
- You are responsible for providing clear driving directions to the desired delivery location and inform Mainely Cupcakes of any adverse road hazards and/or obstacles that may damage the finished cupcakes.
- Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Mainely Cupcakes LLC to complete the Agreement and is subject to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.